Black is Beautiful (Revision Brewing Co.)
A collaboration beer hosted by Weathered Souls brewing in Texas and brewed to support justice and equality for People of Color, our version of Black is Beautiful was brewed by Revision. It pours black with a thick, frothy tan head that lingers. It laces thickly with viscosity. The aroma is soft, roasty malt and dark chocolate. Taste follows, with bittersweet chocolate, heavy roasted malt, slight smoke, and a toffee sweetness. It's balanced and somewhat crisp for such a high ABV; it's light on the tongue and not syrupy or thick, with good carbonation. This is a fantastic example of a good old American Imperial Stout, and an even better example of how in the beer community, we can support and lift each other up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 30 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity