Black is Beautiful (Revision Brewing Co.)
A collaboration beer hosted by Weathered Souls brewing in Texas and brewed to support justice and equality for People of Color, our version of Black is Beautiful was brewed by Revision. It pours black with a thick, frothy tan head that lingers. It laces thickly with viscosity. The aroma is soft, roasty malt and dark chocolate. Taste follows, with bittersweet chocolate, heavy roasted malt, slight smoke, and a toffee sweetness. It's balanced and somewhat crisp for such a high ABV; it's light on the tongue and not syrupy or thick, with good carbonation. This is a fantastic example of a good old American Imperial Stout, and an even better example of how in the beer community, we can support and lift each other up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity