Black Eye Ale
This blend between Eye of the Hawk Ale and Black Hawk Stout makes for an interesting marriage. It pours with nose and head like a stout, but the color is like a dark red ale. Initially it tastes like a stout with dark molasses malts but displays some hopiness and pale ale qualities in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity