Black Eye Ale
This blend between Eye of the Hawk Ale and Black Hawk Stout makes for an interesting marriage. It pours with nose and head like a stout, but the color is like a dark red ale. Initially it tastes like a stout with dark molasses malts but displays some hopiness and pale ale qualities in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 8 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity