Black Eye Ale
This blend between Eye of the Hawk Ale and Black Hawk Stout makes for an interesting marriage. It pours with nose and head like a stout, but the color is like a dark red ale. Initially it tastes like a stout with dark molasses malts but displays some hopiness and pale ale qualities in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity