Black Butte Porter
Black Butte Porter pours a very dark, nearly black color with a thin, off-white head. It is very tasty, with a little smokiness and an ideal amount of hops. At only 5.2% ABV, this is a pretty light, low alcohol beer for its category. But it has great overall flavor and is enjoyable to drink. We certainly recommend this to any porter fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 7 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity