Black Butte Porter
Black Butte Porter pours a very dark, nearly black color with a thin, off-white head. It is very tasty, with a little smokiness and an ideal amount of hops. At only 5.2% ABV, this is a pretty light, low alcohol beer for its category. But it has great overall flavor and is enjoyable to drink. We certainly recommend this to any porter fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 44 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity