Black Butte Porter
Black Butte Porter pours a very dark, nearly black color with a thin, off-white head. It is very tasty, with a little smokiness and an ideal amount of hops. At only 5.2% ABV, this is a pretty light, low alcohol beer for its category. But it has great overall flavor and is enjoyable to drink. We certainly recommend this to any porter fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 9 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 35 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity