Black Butte Porter
Black Butte Porter pours a very dark, nearly black color with a thin, off-white head. It is very tasty, with a little smokiness and an ideal amount of hops. At only 5.2% ABV, this is a pretty light, low alcohol beer for its category. But it has great overall flavor and is enjoyable to drink. We certainly recommend this to any porter fan.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity