BJ's Brewhouse Blonde
BJ’s Brewhouse Blonde is a Kölsch-style beer that pours a golden straw color with zero head. Light grain and a slight sweetness in the aroma. Taste of pilsner malt with some yeast, and slightly fruity hop flavors. Well balanced but there is some medium to high sweetness for this style. Creamy, medium mouthfeel. It’s a light 4.7% ABV with low carbonation. Crisp and clean; perfect for a hot sunny day and it would certainly pair well with food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity