BJ's Brewhouse Blonde
BJ's Brewhouse Blonde is a Kolsch-style beer that pours a golden straw color with zero head. Light grain and a slight sweetness in the aroma. Taste of pilsner malt with some yeast, and slightly fruity hop flavors. Well balanced but there is some medium to high sweetness for this style. Creamy, medium mouthfeel. It's a light 4.7% ABV with low carbonation. Crisp and clean; perfect for a hot sunny day and it would certainly pair well with food.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 44 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity