Bitter Valentine pours a deep gold or light amber color. It's fairly clear but not entirely transparent. Head is off-white, creamy and fluffy, with good retention and plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy and dank with citrus and pine. That carries over to the flavor, where the resinous pine and citrus take center stage. There's support from the bready malts that turn to a brown sugar and honey sweetness, which combined provide a nice balance to the hops. It's not all that bitter, despite the name, but the bitterness does seem to accumulate in the finish. Mouthfeel is creamy with a medium body. Finishes smooth with a nice mix between the citrus bitterness and malt sweetness. We're not bitter-Happy Valentine's Day from our crew to yours!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 11 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity