Whoa! Lagunitas created one of the most bitter beers we've ever had with Bitter Oats. Light copper in color, thick white head, and very aromatic. On the taste there is plenty of oats with some floral and citrus hops up front, but all of that comes second to the bitterness, especially in the finish. Full bodied and chewy, it's a little boozy with an alcohol kick. If you like bitter beers, then you'll appreciate this one. But we'd recommended sharing a bomber with a friend because the 10.5% is no lie!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity