Whoa! Lagunitas created one of the most bitter beers we've ever had with Bitter Oats. Light copper in color, thick white head, and very aromatic. On the taste there is plenty of oats with some floral and citrus hops up front, but all of that comes second to the bitterness, especially in the finish. Full bodied and chewy, it's a little boozy with an alcohol kick. If you like bitter beers, then you'll appreciate this one. But we'd recommended sharing a bomber with a friend because the 10.5% is no lie!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 2 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity