Bitch Creek is a dark reddish brown with almost no head when poured. It is has some fruity sweetness on the initial taste but is immediately overtaken with a dark malt flavor finishing with well-balanced bitterness in the aftertaste. This is quite simply a bold beer with a great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 16 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 55 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity