Bitch Creek is a dark reddish brown with almost no head when poured. It is has some fruity sweetness on the initial taste but is immediately overtaken with a dark malt flavor finishing with well-balanced bitterness in the aftertaste. This is quite simply a bold beer with a great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 12 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity