Bitch Creek is a dark reddish brown with almost no head when poured. It is has some fruity sweetness on the initial taste but is immediately overtaken with a dark malt flavor finishing with well-balanced bitterness in the aftertaste. This is quite simply a bold beer with a great taste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 8 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 28 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 28 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity