Bison Organic Chocolate Stout
This Organic Chocolate Stout is extremely dark, with a nice thick creamy head that lingers. There's not much to be had on the aroma, perhaps a little coffee but not much chocolate. It has a pretty thin mouthfeel, especially for a stout and has significant carbonation that seems to produce larger than normal bubbles. Up front it's also thin in taste, but the finish gives you cocoa, coffee and a nice dry bitterness to round it out. It's definitely not a stronger flavored stout, but the finish is really where it shines.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Natural Liberty. 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Arête 2016 . 36 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- More Latest Activity