Bison Organic Chocolate Stout
This Organic Chocolate Stout is extremely dark, with a nice thick creamy head that lingers. There's not much to be had on the aroma, perhaps a little coffee but not much chocolate. It has a pretty thin mouthfeel, especially for a stout and has significant carbonation that seems to produce larger than normal bubbles. Up front it's also thin in taste, but the finish gives you cocoa, coffee and a nice dry bitterness to round it out. It's definitely not a stronger flavored stout, but the finish is really where it shines.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 16 minutes ago
- Vette432 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity