Birra Nursia Bionda
This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 36 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity