Birra Nursia Bionda
This is an exciting new beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other added a rating for Frogger GLC. 11 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Paulaner Oktoberfest Wiesn. 1 hour ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- dheliker listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show