Birra Nursia Bionda
This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity