Birra Nursia Bionda
This is an exciting new beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity