Birra Nursia Bionda
This is an exciting beer made by Benedictine monks at the Monastero di San Benedetto in central Italy. But the monks are American and they know how to make great beer! It has a soft, golden yellow color with a thick, creamy white head. Taste is light and fresh, with a dry, bubbly carbonation almost like champagne. Notes of yeast, banana and other fruits complement the mild hops and light malts. Refreshing and extremely drinkable, overall an excellent blonde ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pride Of CHops. 46 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity