Birds of a Feather
Color is hazy, golden orange with a thick, white, foamy head. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste is hoppy and juicy, just what you want from a Northeast-style IPA. Mango, papaya; lots of tropical fruit nectar. Plus some tangerine citrus and a touch of pine on the back-end. Malts seem to be flaked oat and wheat focused that create a soft texture and creamy mouthfeel. Super juicy with light bitterness. Exceptional finish that is smooth and satisfying. Well done.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 52 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity