Billy Jenkins Session Bock
Billy Jenkins Session Bock pours a chestnut amber color with a thin, white head. The aroma is pleasing and subtle with light notes of caramel and malt. It's a super easy drinker with a light mouthfeel that's not as heavy as a standard bock. Flavors of slight corn, toffee, and a caramel sweetness are balanced by a slight breadiness and a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 27 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity