Billy Jenkins Session Bock
Billy Jenkins Session Bock pours a chestnut amber color with a thin, white head. The aroma is pleasing and subtle with light notes of caramel and malt. It's a super easy drinker with a light mouthfeel that's not as heavy as a standard bock. Flavors of slight corn, toffee, and a caramel sweetness are balanced by a slight breadiness and a crisp finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity