Billie Cantaloupe Gose
Beautiful appearance with a crystal clear, pale straw color and a nice amount of tiny, carbonation bubbles. There's no head, or what was there evaporated instantly. Aroma has the expected Gose characteristics of sour and salt. Taste is very pleasant, with a light sourness and some salty brine flavors. It's also fairly sweet, with cane sugar flavors and a really nice amount of cantaloupe. The melon is certainly there, but it's not overpowering. The bottle says this is sweet, sour, and salty all at once, and we couldn't agree more. Light bodied with a crisp, clean mouthfeel. Super refreshing and perfect for a hot sunny day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 11 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity