Billie Cantaloupe Gose
Beautiful appearance with a crystal clear, pale straw color and a nice amount of tiny, carbonation bubbles. There’s no head, or what was there evaporated instantly. Aroma has the expected Gose characteristics of sour and salt. Taste is very pleasant, with a light sourness and some salty brine flavors. It’s also fairly sweet, with cane sugar flavors and a really nice amount of cantaloupe. The melon is certainly there, but it’s not overpowering. The bottle says this is sweet, sour, and salty all at once, and we couldn’t agree more. Light bodied with a crisp, clean mouthfeel. Super refreshing and perfect for a hot sunny day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap