Billie Cantaloupe Gose
Beautiful appearance with a crystal clear, pale straw color and a nice amount of tiny, carbonation bubbles. There's no head, or what was there evaporated instantly. Aroma has the expected Gose characteristics of sour and salt. Taste is very pleasant, with a light sourness and some salty brine flavors. It's also fairly sweet, with cane sugar flavors and a really nice amount of cantaloupe. The melon is certainly there, but it's not overpowering. The bottle says this is sweet, sour, and salty all at once, and we couldn't agree more. Light bodied with a crisp, clean mouthfeel. Super refreshing and perfect for a hot sunny day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity