Billie Cantaloupe Gose
Beautiful appearance with a crystal clear, pale straw color and a nice amount of tiny, carbonation bubbles. There's no head, or what was there evaporated instantly. Aroma has the expected Gose characteristics of sour and salt. Taste is very pleasant, with a light sourness and some salty brine flavors. It's also fairly sweet, with cane sugar flavors and a really nice amount of cantaloupe. The melon is certainly there, but it's not overpowering. The bottle says this is sweet, sour, and salty all at once, and we couldn't agree more. Light bodied with a crisp, clean mouthfeel. Super refreshing and perfect for a hot sunny day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity