Bike Dog Milk Stout
Bike Dog's Milk Stout pours black, letting no light in, with a one finger cream head that dissolves pretty quickly. Aroma is a creamy chocolate, with coffee notes and a nice roasted malt backbone. The carbonation is somewhat low and the mouthfeel is light to medium for a stout, but that pairing serves to give the beer a creamy and smooth texture that goes well with the flavor. It's got a lactose sweetness that goes very nicely with the predominant chocolate and malt flavors, with a nice touch of coffee at the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 30 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity