Bike Dog Milk Stout
Bike Dog's Milk Stout pours black, letting no light in, with a one finger cream head that dissolves pretty quickly. Aroma is a creamy chocolate, with coffee notes and a nice roasted malt backbone. The carbonation is somewhat low and the mouthfeel is light to medium for a stout, but that pairing serves to give the beer a creamy and smooth texture that goes well with the flavor. It's got a lactose sweetness that goes very nicely with the predominant chocolate and malt flavors, with a nice touch of coffee at the end.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity