Big Sur Golden
This beer pours a mostly clear, light amber color with a pretty thick, long lasting head. The taste is mild with a slightly creamy mouthfeel. Sweet biscuit notes but also some surprising and wonderful Belgian yeast flavors. The bottle says this is brewed with lemons, but if that's the case the lemon is very subtle. Overall, well balanced, refreshing, with a smooth finish. Great local beer and a nice one to enjoy after a day of hiking around Big Sur.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 16 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 39 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity