Big Hoppa IPA
Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 28 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity