Big Hoppa IPA
Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 1 minute ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for HFS. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Umami Monster. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity