Big Hoppa IPA
Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 16 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Independent IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity