Big Hoppa IPA
Color is between pale amber and medium amber; mostly clear with two fingers of white, fluffy head and ample lacing left on the glass. Strong, boozy aroma that is both hoppy and malty. Taste is big and bold. Surely there's a lot of malt to get the 11.99% ABV, but the flavor is dominated by hop flavors of apple, melon, and stone fruit. Medium to high bitterness. There's a booziness present that reminds us of apple brandy, but that might be what you want from a Triple IPA. The finish has some orange citrus and vanilla that throw a twist into the mix. Not one for a beginner, this TIPA packs a ton of flavor but kicks you in the face at the same time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 10 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 55 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity