Big Daddy IPA
Happy Father's Day! Big Daddy IPA is a bright golden colored ale with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick foamy white head. Aroma is floral and grassy. Taste is hoppy and dry right from the start, with the same floral notes from the aroma along with lots of citrus. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit provide a fairly bitter and dry mouthfeel. Light to medium body with a long, lingering slightly bitter finish. This is a classic American-style IPA that you can share on Father's Day or any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity