Big Daddy IPA
Happy Father's Day! Big Daddy IPA is a bright golden colored ale with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick foamy white head. Aroma is floral and grassy. Taste is hoppy and dry right from the start, with the same floral notes from the aroma along with lots of citrus. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit provide a fairly bitter and dry mouthfeel. Light to medium body with a long, lingering slightly bitter finish. This is a classic American-style IPA that you can share on Father's Day or any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 39 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity