Big Daddy IPA
Happy Father's Day! Big Daddy IPA is a bright golden colored ale with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick foamy white head. Aroma is floral and grassy. Taste is hoppy and dry right from the start, with the same floral notes from the aroma along with lots of citrus. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit provide a fairly bitter and dry mouthfeel. Light to medium body with a long, lingering slightly bitter finish. This is a classic American-style IPA that you can share on Father's Day or any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity