Big Daddy IPA
Happy Father's Day! Big Daddy IPA is a bright golden colored ale with small champagne-like bubbles and a thick foamy white head. Aroma is floral and grassy. Taste is hoppy and dry right from the start, with the same floral notes from the aroma along with lots of citrus. Orange, lemon, and grapefruit provide a fairly bitter and dry mouthfeel. Light to medium body with a long, lingering slightly bitter finish. This is a classic American-style IPA that you can share on Father's Day or any day of the year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 30 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 50 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity