Big Blue Van
Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 40 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity