Big Blue Van
Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity