Big Bear Black Stout
Big Bear Black Stout is aptly named, pouring nearly jet black with a half finger tan head. It smells amazing with notes of dark roasted malt, a little molasses, and an earthiness that's inviting. It's heavy bodied and has good carbonation, but has a balanced acidity. Sometimes it's nice to have a plain old non-flavored stout and this one delivers. It has some depth with dark malts, bittersweet grain, slight vanilla, and a bit of astringent alcohol that is a nice finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. 5 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity