Between You & I
This is a Czech-style Pilsner made in collaboration with Four Points Brewing in Charleroi, PA. It pours a super clear, golden color with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles, and the head is thin, bubbly, and fades pretty quickly. Aroma is malty, with cracker-like aromas and a noticeable sweetness. Taste is similar, with the malts taking center stage, as you would expect for this style. The can says this is triple decocted, which does seem to give this beer a unique malt character. There’s an enjoyable sweetness, especially in the finish. Light bitterness, with just a touch of grassy or floral hops. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing, with mild carbonation. Overall this is a pretty tasty beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 8 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 35 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 4 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity