Between You & I
This is a Czech-style Pilsner made in collaboration with Four Points Brewing in Charleroi, PA. It pours a super clear, golden color with a steady flow of tiny carbonation bubbles, and the head is thin, bubbly, and fades pretty quickly. Aroma is malty, with cracker-like aromas and a noticeable sweetness. Taste is similar, with the malts taking center stage, as you would expect for this style. The can says this is triple decocted, which does seem to give this beer a unique malt character. There’s an enjoyable sweetness, especially in the finish. Light bitterness, with just a touch of grassy or floral hops. Mouthfeel is slick and refreshing, with mild carbonation. Overall this is a pretty tasty beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Green City. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity