Betty IPA pours a golden orange color color with a sticky, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste, this is a juicy, fruit-forward IPA. Mouthfeel is powdery with a good amount of carbonation. There's a decent malt base, but the dominating flavors are tropical fruit, citrus, and just a bit of pine. The finish is clean and dry. Overall this is a delicious, hoppy, highly drinkable West Coast IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 52 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity