Betty IPA pours a golden orange color color with a sticky, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste, this is a juicy, fruit-forward IPA. Mouthfeel is powdery with a good amount of carbonation. There's a decent malt base, but the dominating flavors are tropical fruit, citrus, and just a bit of pine. The finish is clean and dry. Overall this is a delicious, hoppy, highly drinkable West Coast IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Saison. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 54 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity