Betty IPA pours a golden orange color color with a sticky, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste, this is a juicy, fruit-forward IPA. Mouthfeel is powdery with a good amount of carbonation. There's a decent malt base, but the dominating flavors are tropical fruit, citrus, and just a bit of pine. The finish is clean and dry. Overall this is a delicious, hoppy, highly drinkable West Coast IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity