Berry the Hatchet
Out of the bottle, Berry the Hatchet pours a nice light pinkish rose color that gets darker and more hazy the more you put in your glass. It smells fantastic, like tart raspberries and blackberries. The mouthfeel is quite light and it's got significant fizzy carbonation. The taste isn't as strong as the smell, and it's marked by wheat more than it is by berry. It's slightly tart which is very pleasant, but it leaves you wanting more. It is reserved in its flavor, a light mouthfeel, and is definitely a summer beer for sipping by the pool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to It's a Trappist!. 19 minutes ago
- lauralane and 1 other added a rating for Prince of Dankness. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for No Resolutions. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for On Fleek. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity