Berry the Hatchet
Out of the bottle, Berry the Hatchet pours a nice light pinkish rose color that gets darker and more hazy the more you put in your glass. It smells fantastic, like tart raspberries and blackberries. The mouthfeel is quite light and it's got significant fizzy carbonation. The taste isn't as strong as the smell, and it's marked by wheat more than it is by berry. It's slightly tart which is very pleasant, but it leaves you wanting more. It is reserved in its flavor, a light mouthfeel, and is definitely a summer beer for sipping by the pool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 19 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity