Berry the Hatchet
Out of the bottle, Berry the Hatchet pours a nice light pinkish rose color that gets darker and more hazy the more you put in your glass. It smells fantastic, like tart raspberries and blackberries. The mouthfeel is quite light and it's got significant fizzy carbonation. The taste isn't as strong as the smell, and it's marked by wheat more than it is by berry. It's slightly tart which is very pleasant, but it leaves you wanting more. It is reserved in its flavor, a light mouthfeel, and is definitely a summer beer for sipping by the pool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 15 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity