Berry the Hatchet
Out of the bottle, Berry the Hatchet pours a nice light pinkish rose color that gets darker and more hazy the more you put in your glass. It smells fantastic, like tart raspberries and blackberries. The mouthfeel is quite light and it's got significant fizzy carbonation. The taste isn't as strong as the smell, and it's marked by wheat more than it is by berry. It's slightly tart which is very pleasant, but it leaves you wanting more. It is reserved in its flavor, a light mouthfeel, and is definitely a summer beer for sipping by the pool.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arete 2016. 19 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity