Bent Hop Golden IPA
Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 59 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity