Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1
Pours a non-transparent, reddish amber color. Fizzy, light tan colored head that thins to a film, leaving some lacing on the glass. Aroma is Brett-forward with a lot of fruit. Taste follows suit, with a lip-puckering tartness up front, followed by dark fruit flavors like cherry, cranberry, and pomegranate. Clear signs of the barrel as big oak flavors balance things out. But the sour doesn't fade out, even after several sips. Mouthfeel is crisp with a medium body. This is a fantastic sour red ale and we can't wait to try more beers like this from Smog City Brewing Co.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity