Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This festbier pours a clear, deep gold color with a steady flavor of carbonation bubbles along with one finger of soapy white head. Strong aroma for an Oktoberfest beer, with lots of malt. The taste is dominated by malt, with corn and an unmistakable sweetness. Light hops, but we get a bit of grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a slick mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and refreshing, with more malt sweetness. We don’t typically care for beers that are on the sweet side, but this might be the exception. Overall it’s a nice Oktoberfest beer and certainly worth picking up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity