Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This festbier pours a clear, deep gold color with a steady flavor of carbonation bubbles along with one finger of soapy white head. Strong aroma for an Oktoberfest beer, with lots of malt. The taste is dominated by malt, with corn and an unmistakable sweetness. Light hops, but we get a bit of grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a slick mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and refreshing, with more malt sweetness. We don’t typically care for beers that are on the sweet side, but this might be the exception. Overall it’s a nice Oktoberfest beer and certainly worth picking up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 30 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity