Belt & Suspenders
Pours a golden orange, light amber color that is ever so hazy. One finger of white, frothy head. Aroma is citrus dominated with grapefruit and lime being noticeable. Taste follows the nose, with hoppy citrus flavors like lemon, lime, and grapefruit that have a slightly acidic tartness. This becomes a little sweet on the back-end which is really nice. It's a hoppy beer for sure, but not as grapefruit-centric as we would have guessed. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated. A touch of bitterness in the finish. Overall a really nice, tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 42 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity