Belt & Suspenders
Pours a golden orange, light amber color that is ever so hazy. One finger of white, frothy head. Aroma is citrus dominated with grapefruit and lime being noticeable. Taste follows the nose, with hoppy citrus flavors like lemon, lime, and grapefruit that have a slightly acidic tartness. This becomes a little sweet on the back-end which is really nice. It's a hoppy beer for sure, but not as grapefruit-centric as we would have guessed. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated. A touch of bitterness in the finish. Overall a really nice, tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 22 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Alaskan Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Charlatan. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity