Belt & Suspenders
Pours a golden orange, light amber color that is ever so hazy. One finger of white, frothy head. Aroma is citrus dominated with grapefruit and lime being noticeable. Taste follows the nose, with hoppy citrus flavors like lemon, lime, and grapefruit that have a slightly acidic tartness. This becomes a little sweet on the back-end which is really nice. It's a hoppy beer for sure, but not as grapefruit-centric as we would have guessed. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated. A touch of bitterness in the finish. Overall a really nice, tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 13 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity