Belt & Suspenders
Pours a golden orange, light amber color that is ever so hazy. One finger of white, frothy head. Aroma is citrus dominated with grapefruit and lime being noticeable. Taste follows the nose, with hoppy citrus flavors like lemon, lime, and grapefruit that have a slightly acidic tartness. This becomes a little sweet on the back-end which is really nice. It’s a hoppy beer for sure, but not as grapefruit-centric as we would have guessed. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated. A touch of bitterness in the finish. Overall a really nice, tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity