Belt & Suspenders
Pours a golden orange, light amber color that is ever so hazy. One finger of white, frothy head. Aroma is citrus dominated with grapefruit and lime being noticeable. Taste follows the nose, with hoppy citrus flavors like lemon, lime, and grapefruit that have a slightly acidic tartness. This becomes a little sweet on the back-end which is really nice. It’s a hoppy beer for sure, but not as grapefruit-centric as we would have guessed. Mouthfeel is dry and well carbonated. A touch of bitterness in the finish. Overall a really nice, tasty IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity