Bell's Octoberfest Beer
Bell’s Octoberfest pours a very clear, medium amber color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Aroma is malt-forward, leading into a matching taste of dark bread, caramel, and light molasses. A fair amount of grassy and herbal hops, with a slight black pepper bite in the finish. Slick carbonation, crisp mouthfeel, and a medium body. Overall this has a lot of similarities to the traditional German Märzens, but this has a bit more dryness in the mouthfeel and higher carbonation. Definitely suitable for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lily Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Between You & I. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Little Blue Penguin. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Brewery Ommegang Brut IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All Together. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity