Bell's Octoberfest Beer
Bell’s Octoberfest pours a very clear, medium amber color with a steady flow of ascending bubbles. Head is two fingers thick, off-white, and foamy. Aroma is malt-forward, leading into a matching taste of dark bread, caramel, and light molasses. A fair amount of grassy and herbal hops, with a slight black pepper bite in the finish. Slick carbonation, crisp mouthfeel, and a medium body. Overall this has a lot of similarities to the traditional German Märzens, but this has a bit more dryness in the mouthfeel and higher carbonation. Definitely suitable for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 12 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 53 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity