Bell's 30th Anniversary Ale
30 years is pretty remarkable in the craft beer world, and this beer is fitting for such a big anniversary. Color is very dark with a thick, mocha colored head. This beer is full of rich, roasted malts and just a bit of char and smoke. Some herbal hops are present that lend to some medicinal qualities. Hints of oak, leather, and Worcestershire sauce transform into a slightly sweet, vanilla finish. Full bodied and slightly syrupy with a superb mouthcoating. There's a pleasant booziness and the 11% will catch up with you quickly. A great sipping beer that is on par with some of the best Imperial Stouts out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity