Bell's 30th Anniversary Ale
30 years is pretty remarkable in the craft beer world, and this beer is fitting for such a big anniversary. Color is very dark with a thick, mocha colored head. This beer is full of rich, roasted malts and just a bit of char and smoke. Some herbal hops are present that lend to some medicinal qualities. Hints of oak, leather, and Worcestershire sauce transform into a slightly sweet, vanilla finish. Full bodied and slightly syrupy with a superb mouthcoating. There's a pleasant booziness and the 11% will catch up with you quickly. A great sipping beer that is on par with some of the best Imperial Stouts out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity