Pours a maple, mahogany color with an attractive glow to it. Before the first sip, you'll nice an aroma of cherry, oak, and yeast. Similar notes of fig, caramel, and oak create complexity and you can definitely taste the barrel-aging effects. The spices are subtle, it's more fruit forward with a semi-sweet finish. This is a well crafted beer from Angel City and one that could compete in the barleyine arena.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 42 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity