Pours a maple, mahogany color with an attractive glow to it. Before the first sip, you'll nice an aroma of cherry, oak, and yeast. Similar notes of fig, caramel, and oak create complexity and you can definitely taste the barrel-aging effects. The spices are subtle, it's more fruit forward with a semi-sweet finish. This is a well crafted beer from Angel City and one that could compete in the barleyine arena.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 14 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil