Pours a maple, mahogany color with an attractive glow to it. Before the first sip, you'll nice an aroma of cherry, oak, and yeast. Similar notes of fig, caramel, and oak create complexity and you can definitely taste the barrel-aging effects. The spices are subtle, it's more fruit forward with a semi-sweet finish. This is a well crafted beer from Angel City and one that could compete in the barleyine arena.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 17 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity