Pours a maple, mahogany color with an attractive glow to it. Before the first sip, you'll nice an aroma of cherry, oak, and yeast. Similar notes of fig, caramel, and oak create complexity and you can definitely taste the barrel-aging effects. The spices are subtle, it's more fruit forward with a semi-sweet finish. This is a well crafted beer from Angel City and one that could compete in the barleyine arena.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 13 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 52 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity