Bell Tower IPA
Bell Tower IPA pours a very clear, golden color with a frothy, off-white head that sticks around for a while. Some little bubbles rise up from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste continues that theme, with lots of citrus (lime and grapefruit) and pine. Malts come second to the hops, but they provide a doughy background that helps bring out all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Medium bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Nice West Coast-style from an up-and-coming brewery in Camarillo, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 7 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 46 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity