Bell Tower IPA
Bell Tower IPA pours a very clear, golden color with a frothy, off-white head that sticks around for a while. Some little bubbles rise up from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste continues that theme, with lots of citrus (lime and grapefruit) and pine. Malts come second to the hops, but they provide a doughy background that helps bring out all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Medium bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Nice West Coast-style from an up-and-coming brewery in Camarillo, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson and 1 other listened to The Gold Standard. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Angelica. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for HFS. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Umami Monster. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity