Bell Tower IPA
Bell Tower IPA pours a very clear, golden color with a frothy, off-white head that sticks around for a while. Some little bubbles rise up from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste continues that theme, with lots of citrus (lime and grapefruit) and pine. Malts come second to the hops, but they provide a doughy background that helps bring out all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Medium bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Nice West Coast-style from an up-and-coming brewery in Camarillo, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity