Bell Tower IPA
Bell Tower IPA pours a very clear, golden color with a frothy, off-white head that sticks around for a while. Some little bubbles rise up from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste continues that theme, with lots of citrus (lime and grapefruit) and pine. Malts come second to the hops, but they provide a doughy background that helps bring out all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Medium bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Nice West Coast-style from an up-and-coming brewery in Camarillo, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 27 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity