Bell Tower IPA
Bell Tower IPA pours a very clear, golden color with a frothy, off-white head that sticks around for a while. Some little bubbles rise up from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste continues that theme, with lots of citrus (lime and grapefruit) and pine. Malts come second to the hops, but they provide a doughy background that helps bring out all the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp and dry. Medium bitterness that seems to accumulate in the finish. Nice West Coast-style from an up-and-coming brewery in Camarillo, CA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 17 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity