Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter
Bell Cow pours almost black with a fine, thick tan head that doesn't stick around long. It smells like a Whopper candy, milk chocolate malted ball. Carbonation is medium and the mouthfeel is light. It tastes just like it smells - milk chocolatey malt with a touch of lactose creaminess and sweetness that balances out a slight bittersweet finish. If you were to make an alcoholic chocolate milk, this is what it would taste like.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 12 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 42 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity