Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter
Bell Cow pours almost black with a fine, thick tan head that doesn't stick around long. It smells like a Whopper candy, milk chocolate malted ball. Carbonation is medium and the mouthfeel is light. It tastes just like it smells - milk chocolatey malt with a touch of lactose creaminess and sweetness that balances out a slight bittersweet finish. If you were to make an alcoholic chocolate milk, this is what it would taste like.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 53 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity