Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter
Bell Cow pours almost black with a fine, thick tan head that doesn't stick around long. It smells like a Whopper candy, milk chocolate malted ball. Carbonation is medium and the mouthfeel is light. It tastes just like it smells - milk chocolatey malt with a touch of lactose creaminess and sweetness that balances out a slight bittersweet finish. If you were to make an alcoholic chocolate milk, this is what it would taste like.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 58 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Firestone Bravo 2017. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Mogli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity