Belgian in a Strange Land
Belgian in a Strange Land pours a deep, amber color with red highlights. The small amount of bubbly carbonation dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is a satisfying mix of bourbon, honey and Belgian yeast. It has a thick mouthfeel. The minimal carbonation and barrel aging make it incredibly smooth. Flavors consist of caramel malts, dark fruits (figs and cherry), plenty of bourbon and just a hint of maple syrup for a sweet finish. This is an interesting and complex beer, perfect for celebrating a 2nd anniversary. Plus at 12%, 8.4 ounces is just about the right amount.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity