Belgian in a Strange Land
Belgian in a Strange Land pours a deep, amber color with red highlights. The small amount of bubbly carbonation dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is a satisfying mix of bourbon, honey and Belgian yeast. It has a thick mouthfeel. The minimal carbonation and barrel aging make it incredibly smooth. Flavors consist of caramel malts, dark fruits (figs and cherry), plenty of bourbon and just a hint of maple syrup for a sweet finish. This is an interesting and complex beer, perfect for celebrating a 2nd anniversary. Plus at 12%, 8.4 ounces is just about the right amount.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 51 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity