Belgian in a Strange Land
Belgian in a Strange Land pours a deep, amber color with red highlights. The small amount of bubbly carbonation dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is a satisfying mix of bourbon, honey and Belgian yeast. It has a thick mouthfeel. The minimal carbonation and barrel aging make it incredibly smooth. Flavors consist of caramel malts, dark fruits (figs and cherry), plenty of bourbon and just a hint of maple syrup for a sweet finish. This is an interesting and complex beer, perfect for celebrating a 2nd anniversary. Plus at 12%, 8.4 ounces is just about the right amount.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 25 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity