Belgian in a Strange Land
Belgian in a Strange Land pours a deep, amber color with red highlights. The small amount of bubbly carbonation dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is a satisfying mix of bourbon, honey and Belgian yeast. It has a thick mouthfeel. The minimal carbonation and barrel aging make it incredibly smooth. Flavors consist of caramel malts, dark fruits (figs and cherry), plenty of bourbon and just a hint of maple syrup for a sweet finish. This is an interesting and complex beer, perfect for celebrating a 2nd anniversary. Plus at 12%, 8.4 ounces is just about the right amount.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity