Belgian in a Strange Land
Belgian in a Strange Land pours a deep, amber color with red highlights. The small amount of bubbly carbonation dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is a satisfying mix of bourbon, honey and Belgian yeast. It has a thick mouthfeel. The minimal carbonation and barrel aging make it incredibly smooth. Flavors consist of caramel malts, dark fruits (figs and cherry), plenty of bourbon and just a hint of maple syrup for a sweet finish. This is an interesting and complex beer, perfect for celebrating a 2nd anniversary. Plus at 12%, 8.4 ounces is just about the right amount.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kolsch. 42 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity