Belgian in a Strange Land
Belgian in a Strange Land pours a deep, amber color with red highlights. The small amount of bubbly carbonation dissipates almost immediately. The aroma is a satisfying mix of bourbon, honey and Belgian yeast. It has a thick mouthfeel. The minimal carbonation and barrel aging make it incredibly smooth. Flavors consist of caramel malts, dark fruits (figs and cherry), plenty of bourbon and just a hint of maple syrup for a sweet finish. This is an interesting and complex beer, perfect for celebrating a 2nd anniversary. Plus at 12%, 8.4 ounces is just about the right amount.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 22 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil