Beer V pours a hazy straw color, slightly cloudy with a ton of foamy white head. As soon as it hits the glass it unleashes a huge amount of fresh hop aroma that makes it seem more like a session IPA than a lager. The flavor is very hop-forward, mixing the floral with the tropical to give it a hop punch but without a lot of bitterness. There is some lime citrus in the finish that also helps to limit any bitterness that would occur in the aftertaste. This is an excellent tasting, exceedingly drinkable beer from Maine Beer Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bikini Blonde Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 5 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity