Beer V pours a hazy straw color, slightly cloudy with a ton of foamy white head. As soon as it hits the glass it unleashes a huge amount of fresh hop aroma that makes it seem more like a session IPA than a lager. The flavor is very hop-forward, mixing the floral with the tropical to give it a hop punch but without a lot of bitterness. There is some lime citrus in the finish that also helps to limit any bitterness that would occur in the aftertaste. This is an excellent tasting, exceedingly drinkable beer from Maine Beer Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 19 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity