Beer V pours a hazy straw color, slightly cloudy with a ton of foamy white head. As soon as it hits the glass it unleashes a huge amount of fresh hop aroma that makes it seem more like a session IPA than a lager. The flavor is very hop-forward, mixing the floral with the tropical to give it a hop punch but without a lot of bitterness. There is some lime citrus in the finish that also helps to limit any bitterness that would occur in the aftertaste. This is an excellent tasting, exceedingly drinkable beer from Maine Beer Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 27 minutes ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 36 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity