Beer V pours a hazy straw color, slightly cloudy with a ton of foamy white head. As soon as it hits the glass it unleashes a huge amount of fresh hop aroma that makes it seem more like a session IPA than a lager. The flavor is very hop-forward, mixing the floral with the tropical to give it a hop punch but without a lot of bitterness. There is some lime citrus in the finish that also helps to limit any bitterness that would occur in the aftertaste. This is an excellent tasting, exceedingly drinkable beer from Maine Beer Company.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 10 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Adam. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Levadura. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity