Beer Camp Across America - Family Values
Family Values pours dark brown to near black with a small ruby jewel and little to no off white head. It smells very roasty and chocolatey, with notes of coffee and bready yeast. The mouthfeel is excellent, very creamy and medium mouthfeel with good carbonation. It's definitely different for a brown ale, but that's not a bad thing. It tastes of chocolate malt with heavy notes of cocoa honey, bread and some earthy tones that finishes slightly bitter after the sweet. You can tell it's packing a bit of an ABV punch, but it's well balanced enough to be enjoyable. It's got a lot going on, but this complex beer is a unique one you should seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 36 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consider Yourself Hugged. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity