Beer Camp Across America - Family Values
Family Values pours dark brown to near black with a small ruby jewel and little to no off white head. It smells very roasty and chocolatey, with notes of coffee and bready yeast. The mouthfeel is excellent, very creamy and medium mouthfeel with good carbonation. It's definitely different for a brown ale, but that's not a bad thing. It tastes of chocolate malt with heavy notes of cocoa honey, bread and some earthy tones that finishes slightly bitter after the sweet. You can tell it's packing a bit of an ABV punch, but it's well balanced enough to be enjoyable. It's got a lot going on, but this complex beer is a unique one you should seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nova Vert. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity