Beer Camp Across America - Family Values
Family Values pours dark brown to near black with a small ruby jewel and little to no off white head. It smells very roasty and chocolatey, with notes of coffee and bready yeast. The mouthfeel is excellent, very creamy and medium mouthfeel with good carbonation. It's definitely different for a brown ale, but that's not a bad thing. It tastes of chocolate malt with heavy notes of cocoa honey, bread and some earthy tones that finishes slightly bitter after the sweet. You can tell it's packing a bit of an ABV punch, but it's well balanced enough to be enjoyable. It's got a lot going on, but this complex beer is a unique one you should seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 3 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity