Beer Camp Across America - Family Values
Family Values pours dark brown to near black with a small ruby jewel and little to no off white head. It smells very roasty and chocolatey, with notes of coffee and bready yeast. The mouthfeel is excellent, very creamy and medium mouthfeel with good carbonation. It's definitely different for a brown ale, but that's not a bad thing. It tastes of chocolate malt with heavy notes of cocoa honey, bread and some earthy tones that finishes slightly bitter after the sweet. You can tell it's packing a bit of an ABV punch, but it's well balanced enough to be enjoyable. It's got a lot going on, but this complex beer is a unique one you should seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 10 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 18 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 38 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity