Beer Camp Across America - Family Values
Family Values pours dark brown to near black with a small ruby jewel and little to no off white head. It smells very roasty and chocolatey, with notes of coffee and bready yeast. The mouthfeel is excellent, very creamy and medium mouthfeel with good carbonation. It's definitely different for a brown ale, but that's not a bad thing. It tastes of chocolate malt with heavy notes of cocoa honey, bread and some earthy tones that finishes slightly bitter after the sweet. You can tell it's packing a bit of an ABV punch, but it's well balanced enough to be enjoyable. It's got a lot going on, but this complex beer is a unique one you should seek out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity