Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South
Sweet Sunny South is a light golden color with a ton of carbonation and a thin white head. It is incredibly aromatic and makes you feel like you are standing in a field in the South during summertime. Smells of pollen, honey and wildflowers are prevalent. When you hear "sweet" and "south" you think it might think it would taste like sweet tea, but this does not. It is actually a very fruity beer with a lot of grapefruit, green apple and peach flavors. It has a dry, chardonnay-like quality that combined with a tartness keeps this beer from coming across as too sweet. This is a great offering from the Beer Camp series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity