Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South
Sweet Sunny South is a light golden color with a ton of carbonation and a thin white head. It is incredibly aromatic and makes you feel like you are standing in a field in the South during summertime. Smells of pollen, honey and wildflowers are prevalent. When you hear "sweet" and "south" you think it might think it would taste like sweet tea, but this does not. It is actually a very fruity beer with a lot of grapefruit, green apple and peach flavors. It has a dry, chardonnay-like quality that combined with a tartness keeps this beer from coming across as too sweet. This is a great offering from the Beer Camp series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity