Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South
Sweet Sunny South is a light golden color with a ton of carbonation and a thin white head. It is incredibly aromatic and makes you feel like you are standing in a field in the South during summertime. Smells of pollen, honey and wildflowers are prevalent. When you hear "sweet" and "south" you think it might think it would taste like sweet tea, but this does not. It is actually a very fruity beer with a lot of grapefruit, green apple and peach flavors. It has a dry, chardonnay-like quality that combined with a tartness keeps this beer from coming across as too sweet. This is a great offering from the Beer Camp series.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 58 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity