Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron
This "Moxee-Moron" is a unique twist on an Imperial Session IPA. Found in Sierra Nevada's Beer Camp series, you will have to act fast to enjoy this creative collaboration. "Moxee" pours a golden blonde color with a hint of red. No intense aromas come off the glass. You mostly smell hints of malts and a slight citrus and papaya. Strong carbonation provides a tingling bitterness that is pleasant and enjoyable. Ironically, there is nothing "Session" about this 7.5% IPA. It has a ton of upfront tropical and citrusy bitterness that is is supplemented by a smack of caramel malty sweetness. The sweetness ends quickly and is surpassed by the long lasting hoppiness. The strong carbonation and sweetness adds for a creamy mouth feel. If you are looking for a light bodied drink all day "imperial session IPA", then look elsewhere (if one can be found). Sierra Nevada's collaboration with 5 other breweries, allowed for not only a witty label, but an impressive beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil