Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 21 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity