Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 37 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity