Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 9 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 58 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity