Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 12 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 54 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity