Bean Counter pours a dark, dark brown with a thick white head that recedes to a thin ring. The nose is all coffee. The taste is interesting, with a yeast forward start that's followed by earthy coffee, caramel, a little chocolate, and molasses. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy and it tends to get syrupy and lingers the more you sip. It does have a creaminess to it that's interesting with a fair amount of carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 20 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity