Batch 15 IPA
Batch 15 pours a hazy, pale orange color with a thick bubbly head. The aroma is grassy and floral. On the taste, it transitions to more pine and citrus flavors, with a plethora of lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit. Hoppy but not at all bitter. Malt seems to be wheaty and cracker-like. Juicy and powdery mouthfeel with plenty of carbonation. Finish is very dry, and this is where the first hint of bitterness comes through. Nice West Coast style with a hazy twist, this is a fantastic IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity