Batch 15 IPA
Batch 15 pours a hazy, pale orange color with a thick bubbly head. The aroma is grassy and floral. On the taste, it transitions to more pine and citrus flavors, with a plethora of lemon, lime, orange, and grapefruit. Hoppy but not at all bitter. Malt seems to be wheaty and cracker-like. Juicy and powdery mouthfeel with plenty of carbonation. Finish is very dry, and this is where the first hint of bitterness comes through. Nice West Coast style with a hazy twist, this is a fantastic IPA from the Pacific Northwest!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 51 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity