Baseline DIPA with Lemon Peel
Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mega Monster Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity