Baseline DIPA with Lemon Peel
Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity