Baseline DIPA with Lemon Peel
Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 27 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity