Baseline DIPA with Lemon Peel
Baseline DIPA pours a vivid gold color, not clear, but not hazy in any way. The head is white, foamy, and one finger thick with nice lacing. Aroma is fresh and bright with some hoppy citrus. The citrus is much more noticeable in the taste, with lemon, grapefruit, and pine, all contributing to a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel and a light body for a Double IPA. Grainy, bready malts are noticeable, creating well-rounded balance. There’s an accumulating bitterness, but don’t be scared off by the 90 IBU. The bitterness is pleasant and partners well with the lemon peel for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 24 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity