Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity