Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 14 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity