Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity