Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity