Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity