Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity