Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 14 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity