Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity