Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 45 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity