Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 15 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity