Barrio Rojo is a dark copper/red color with a thin tan head and good lacing. It has a sweet malt aroma typical of red ales. The taste is malty as well with flavors of caramel and brown sugar. There is a buttery sweetness that smooths out the mouthfeel and a touch of spice in the finish that adds complexity. It maintains a light body and doesn't get bricky or chalky. It manages to pack in a ton of flavor and at 5.5% you can enjoy that flavor longer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 1 hour ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 5 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity