Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale
Mango Sour pours an opaque and hazy golden apricot color, with very little white head that reduces to a very thin layer that sticks around. The aroma yields a satisfying funkiness that is punctuated by a subtle tropical fruit note. Up front, it's sour but balanced by a mild sweetness that sits on your tongue for a medium mouthfeel. It's hard to pick up any mango amidst the funk, but if you get a couple sips in, it's there faintly. The carbonation is perfect for the style, and the finish is a nice puckery sour that hits you in the back of your molars and makes you slightly salivate for your next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 41 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity