Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale
Mango Sour pours an opaque and hazy golden apricot color, with very little white head that reduces to a very thin layer that sticks around. The aroma yields a satisfying funkiness that is punctuated by a subtle tropical fruit note. Up front, it's sour but balanced by a mild sweetness that sits on your tongue for a medium mouthfeel. It's hard to pick up any mango amidst the funk, but if you get a couple sips in, it's there faintly. The carbonation is perfect for the style, and the finish is a nice puckery sour that hits you in the back of your molars and makes you slightly salivate for your next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 32 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity