Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale
Mango Sour pours an opaque and hazy golden apricot color, with very little white head that reduces to a very thin layer that sticks around. The aroma yields a satisfying funkiness that is punctuated by a subtle tropical fruit note. Up front, it's sour but balanced by a mild sweetness that sits on your tongue for a medium mouthfeel. It's hard to pick up any mango amidst the funk, but if you get a couple sips in, it's there faintly. The carbonation is perfect for the style, and the finish is a nice puckery sour that hits you in the back of your molars and makes you slightly salivate for your next sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Atticus IPA. 59 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity