Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout
Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout couldn't be more enjoyable. It pours a dark brown to black with a monstrous tan head that fades quickly. It smells bready and malty, with a significant dry oat aroma. It's got a lot of carbonation that seems to open it up and lend some hop bitterness to an otherwise creamy, oaty and malty stout. It's reserved in its caramel sweetness but there's enough there to balance out the grainy roasted malt and slight bitter cocoa finish. The oatmeal really smooths it out and mellows it, making it a wonderfully drinkable and almost crisp stout for any time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Filbert. 7 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity