Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout
Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout couldn't be more enjoyable. It pours a dark brown to black with a monstrous tan head that fades quickly. It smells bready and malty, with a significant dry oat aroma. It's got a lot of carbonation that seems to open it up and lend some hop bitterness to an otherwise creamy, oaty and malty stout. It's reserved in its caramel sweetness but there's enough there to balance out the grainy roasted malt and slight bitter cocoa finish. The oatmeal really smooths it out and mellows it, making it a wonderfully drinkable and almost crisp stout for any time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 57 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity