Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout
Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout couldn't be more enjoyable. It pours a dark brown to black with a monstrous tan head that fades quickly. It smells bready and malty, with a significant dry oat aroma. It's got a lot of carbonation that seems to open it up and lend some hop bitterness to an otherwise creamy, oaty and malty stout. It's reserved in its caramel sweetness but there's enough there to balance out the grainy roasted malt and slight bitter cocoa finish. The oatmeal really smooths it out and mellows it, making it a wonderfully drinkable and almost crisp stout for any time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity