Plan Bee "Barn Beer" pours a non-transparent, golden yellow color with a fizzy head full of tiny white bubbles that dissipate down to a thin layer. Intense, wild aroma of yeast and fruit and tons of funk. Taste is tart with the barnyard funk and fruit like green apple and lemon. Wheaty and cracker-like malts. Light bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. The coolship did some amazing stuff for this beer, as it is an exceptional wild ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 33 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity