Plan Bee "Barn Beer" pours a non-transparent, golden yellow color with a fizzy head full of tiny white bubbles that dissipate down to a thin layer. Intense, wild aroma of yeast and fruit and tons of funk. Taste is tart with the barnyard funk and fruit like green apple and lemon. Wheaty and cracker-like malts. Light bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. The coolship did some amazing stuff for this beer, as it is an exceptional wild ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 23 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity