Plan Bee "Barn Beer" pours a non-transparent, golden yellow color with a fizzy head full of tiny white bubbles that dissipate down to a thin layer. Intense, wild aroma of yeast and fruit and tons of funk. Taste is tart with the barnyard funk and fruit like green apple and lemon. Wheaty and cracker-like malts. Light bodied with a crisp and dry mouthfeel. The coolship did some amazing stuff for this beer, as it is an exceptional wild ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity