Baltika #9 Extra Lager
Baltika #9 is a very smooth lager given its high alcohol content (8%). It tastes a lot like Japanese beers and has a crisp, refreshing flavor. It is very sweet for a lager, with an aftertaste similar to corn syrup and a great overall flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 8 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity