Baltika #9 Extra Lager
Baltika #9 is a very smooth lager given its high alcohol content (8%). It tastes a lot like Japanese beers and has a crisp, refreshing flavor. It is very sweet for a lager, with an aftertaste similar to corn syrup and a great overall flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 14 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 57 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity