Bakery: Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons pours nearly black with a cocoa colored one finger head that disappears quickly. The aroma is dominated by bourbon and vanilla, with a hint of chocolate. The taste follows, with a bourbon forward booziness that shifts to vanilla and chocolate, maybe some caramel and so little coconut we didn't notice it. It's balanced with a bittersweet finish that's bold with a deep roasty malt. The carbonation is somewhat low, and the mouthfeel is medium yet thin. For 13.0% it's boozy up front but not overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Independent IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Penske File. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stalk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity