Bakery: Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons pours nearly black with a cocoa colored one finger head that disappears quickly. The aroma is dominated by bourbon and vanilla, with a hint of chocolate. The taste follows, with a bourbon forward booziness that shifts to vanilla and chocolate, maybe some caramel and so little coconut we didn't notice it. It's balanced with a bittersweet finish that's bold with a deep roasty malt. The carbonation is somewhat low, and the mouthfeel is medium yet thin. For 13.0% it's boozy up front but not overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 11 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 49 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 4 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 commented on beer Lunch IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for New Ish Who Dis?. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity