Bakery: Coconut Macaroons
Coconut Macaroons pours nearly black with a cocoa colored one finger head that disappears quickly. The aroma is dominated by bourbon and vanilla, with a hint of chocolate. The taste follows, with a bourbon forward booziness that shifts to vanilla and chocolate, maybe some caramel and so little coconut we didn't notice it. It's balanced with a bittersweet finish that's bold with a deep roasty malt. The carbonation is somewhat low, and the mouthfeel is medium yet thin. For 13.0% it's boozy up front but not overwhelming.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 28 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity